Don’t Let the Size Fool You!
Don’t let its size fool you! The Big Fish 105 offers all the same features, stability, comfort and performance as the Big Fish 120 in a 10 foot version. The kayak is designed from the ground up with a focus on stability, tracking and performance made possible by the innovative cathedral tri-hull.
The cathedral tri-hull features two outer pontoons along with a central pontoon with deep channels in between. The Big Fish seat offers all day paddling comfort with multiple sitting and standing configurations – high, low, recline and flip away, which doubles as a lean bar when standing. The deck features a sturdy reinforced standing platform, storage space along the gunwales and open bow and stern storage areas for easy gear access. Another key feature is the removable Sonar Pod, designed to help you install electronics such as fish finders with ease.
Other features include molded in handles, two rear flush mounted rod holders, adjustable foot rests, stand up assist strap and a convenient accessory outfitting track system. The Big Fish offers everything you need to fish your favorite lake or river, in a smaller more compact and affordable package.
*Some images show optional Beaver Tail Rudder sold separately.
Length: 10′ 5″
Honest Weight: 89 lbs
Capacity: 380 lbs
- Incredibly stable fishing kayak.
- Integrated bow, stern and side carry handles.
- Removable sonar pod.
- Big Water seat as four positions: high, low, recline, and flipped away.
- Also includes bungee tankwell at the bow and stern, 2 molded in rod holders, and 2 pairs of accessory tracks.
- Discounts and/or coupons do not apply to this item3 WATERS BIG FISH 105 URBAN CAMO