Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the website, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users’ means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized, along with other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
Mahoney’s collects and uses Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service
- Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To personalize user experience
- We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To improve our Site
- We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To process transactions
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
- The email address Users provide for order processing will only be used to send them information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, and/or other requests or questions. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed instructions on how to unsubscribe at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over an SSL secured communication channel, and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
How long we retain your data
The time periods for which we retain your Personal Information will depend on the purposes for which we use it. We will retain your Personal Information for as long as is necessary to provide the Services, or for other legitimate business purposes, unless applicable law requires we either dispose of it or keep it longer. We may also continue to store your Personal Information to allow us to resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, comply with legal obligations and/or for other legally permissible purposes consistent with this Privacy Notice.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- WHAT ABOUT INFORMATION OF CHILDREN?
- Mahoney’s does not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any Personal Information from a child under the age of 18, we will take reasonable steps to delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe we have any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at email@example.com
California Privacy Rights
Requests to Access or Delete your Personal Information: Pursuant to the California Consumer Privacy Act, Customers in California may request the deletion of, or access to, their personal data. To protect your data from unauthorized access, Mahoney’s requires third party verification of your identity before deleting or granting access to your personal data. To request access or deletion, please scan or take a photo of your state issued driver’s license or identification and upload this in the Licenses and Documents section of your account homepage, then submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org, “Print or Delete Privacy Act Eligible Data” as your subject line or by contacting the store at 423-282-5413 and asking to speak with the website department. In accordance with the California Consumer Privacy Act, information collected solely for the purposes of legal and regulatory compliance will not be disclosed. Exercising these rights will not create discriminatory behavior by Mahoney’s. Mahoney’s does not sell your personal information.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and Terms of Service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
830 Sunset Drive
Johnson City, TN 37604
This policy is effective as of 19 January 2021.