RECEIPTS MUST ACCOMPANY ALL UNWORN & UNUSED RETURNS. ALL FACTORY TAGS & LABELS MUST BE INTACT. AFTER 60 DAYS, WARRANTY CLAIMS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE MANUFACTURER. NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON FINAL SALE ITEMS, FIREARMS, OPTICS, ELECTRONICS, BOWS, AMMUNITION, OPENED TREE STANDS, POWDER, PRIMERS, BULLETS, LOAD BEARING GEAR, FUEL, BATHING SUITS, UNDERWEAR, WATERCRAFT OR FOOD.
Most items sold by Mahoney’s can be returned within 30 days for a replacement or a refund (with the exception of Christmas gifts- all Christmas returns must be made within 10 days of Christmas, or 30 days of original receipt- proof of purchase is required).
All web returns require a return authorization which can be obtained using our CONTACT US page. The product needs to be returned in new condition and in the original package with all tags, warranty papers, accessories and original receipt to the address below. The RA# needs to be written on the outside of the box. Anything without an RA# noted on the box will be refused.
Attn: Returns Dept.
830 Sunset Drive
Johnson City, TN 37604
All refunds will be issued via the same manner the order was originally paid for.
If a shipment is refused by the customer or an order is cancelled, the order is subject to a restocking fee to cover the lost costs of the transaction. No original shipping charges will be refunded on refused shipments, or cancelled orders that have been picked up by the shipping company. Return shipping costs are also the responsibility of the customer.
We reserve the right to deduct fees and add a restocking fee to your refund depending upon the reason of the return.
Please inspect the firearm carefully before taking possession as there are no returns on firearms.
Once you take possession of the firearm, any warranty issues or defects need to be directed to the manufacturer of the firearm.
If your package arrives damaged or you received the wrong item, notify us immediately so that we can resolve the problem or issue as quickly as possible. All delivery issues must be reported within 2 business days of delivery by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. A photo of the package and contents may be required and other information may be requested as the issue is investigated. Errors in packaging are very uncommon and we strive to provide 100% fulfillment on all orders.
Items That Cannot Be Returned or Exchanged
Final-Sale items, firearms, muzzle loaders, optics (scopes or red dots that have been mounted), bows, arrows that have been cut or altered in any way, ammunition, opened tree stand boxes, powder, primers, bullets, mouth calls, load bearing gear, fuel, bathing suits, underwear, long underwear or other next-to-skin garments, or watercraft. All electronics, food, stoves (and some other select items) are subject, at Mahoney’s discretion, to be processed through the manufacturer’s warranty and may not qualify for refund or exchange. Additional questions? Please contact us at 423-282-5413 or email us at email@example.com. Some other exclusions may apply.
If a return has been authorized, you have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the purchase price. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If a payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow up to 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by a check (in-store), the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of receiving the returned product.
Please read all the conditions. If conditions are not met, Mahoney’s reserves the right to refuse the return or charge a restocking fee.
- In order to return an item, please contact customer service at 423-282-5413 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an RA#.
- When sending the item back, place the original package into a shipping carton with the RA# written on the outside of the box. If there is not an RA# written on the box, the package will be refused.
- Include the receipt and the reason for the return. If the item is defective, please specify the defect (in detail).
- Do not place stickers or shipping labels on the original manufacturer’s package.
- If you receive a label via email, print the label and tape it to the carton.
- Ship via insured ground service with a tracking number. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages.
- Please send your pre-authorized returns to:
Attn: Returns Dept
830 Sunset Drive
Johnson City, TN 37604
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, hangtags for apparel and any accessories.
- Defective items may be repaired or exchanged at our discretion for the same model or manufacturer’s equivalent model- per manufacturer’s warranty policy.
- Mahoney’s is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from sale or use of any merchandise bought from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
- No cash refunds in-store on credit card purchases or gift cards. Refunds are only given back in the form in which they were paid by originally. Payments on merchandise made in-store with a check cannot be refunded within 10 days of the transaction date.
- All refunds require customer phone number, name, and address.
- All Christmas returns must be made within 10 days of Christmas, or 30 days of original receipt, and PROOF OF PURCHASE IS REQUIRED.
- All electronics, stoves (and some other select items) are subject, at Mahoney`s discretion, to be processed through the manufacturer’s warranty and may not qualify for a refund or exchange.
- Any merchandise purchased with a promotional, in-store gift card must be returned with the gift card for full refund amount. If gift card is not present, the amount on gift card will be deducted from the refund total.
- A 50% deposit is required for ALL special orders
- Returned special orders are subject to a restocking fee.
- Bounced checks, closed accounts or NSF checks can be paid back within five days of notification from Mahoney’s that it has bounced to avoid a $35 fee. However, we will require a $12.50 fee the bank charges us for running the check twice. After the 5 days, there will be a $35 fee, plus the $12.50 added to the total of the bounced check.
- Two forms of I.D. and two phone numbers are REQUIRED
- No second party checks
- Archery strings and cables have NO WARRANTY, implied or in writing.
- All firearms (and muzzle loaders) under warranty need to be sent back to the manufacturer for their discretion of approval or repair. The customer may be responsible for freight charges to and/or from the manufacturer.
- Firearms are a federally registered item, there are NO EXCHANGES! ALL FIREARM, AMMO AND SELECT FIREARM ACCESSORIES SALES ARE FINAL. If a replacement is sent for an item there may be charges incurred to register the paperwork, re-registration or warranty item.
- Mahoney’s reserves the right to refer any warranty item to the manufacturer for approval, exchange or credit on that item.
- After 60 days, warranty claims must be submitted to the manufacturer.
We reserve the right to change or modify our policies at any time.
This policy is effective as of 19 January 2021.