Blending celebrated legacy design elements with a re-imagined modern flair, the updated Pungo delivers a dynamic on-water performance with superior stability, unmatched speed, premium comfort and intelligent outfitting.
The renowned Pungo hull, through rigorous engineering and testing, has reassuring stability without sacrificing performance. Best-in-class speed makes the Pungo the easiest to paddle and most efficient kayak in its class, taking you farther and faster than you ever thought you could.
The patented Phase 3® AirPro seating system is the core of what makes Wilderness Systems the world’s most comfortable kayaks; the Pungo’s comfort and adjustability is built just for you, allowing you to be fully immersed in your on-water experience. The Pungo also integrates the most comprehensive kayak dashboard interface for optimal customization and features. It includes the removable DryTec dry box that allows you to take your valuables with you, two cup holders for your favorite beverage, a recess for the Wilderness Systems Lithium Battery (sold separately), SlideTrax ™ to hold mounts for phones, fishing rods and other accessories, and two mounting platforms for customized accessorizing. A protective and replaceable skid plate, comfortable rigid carry handles, industry-leading storage capabilities, and configurable deck bungee rigging rounds out a robust list of attributes.
Through skillful engineering, the new Pungo features a size for everyone – a 10.5 foot model is a compact package designed to fit a variety of paddlers, a 12 foot model accommodates small and medium sized paddlers, and a 12.5 foot model for a large fit.
Length: 10′ 6″
Weight: 47 lbs.
Capacity: 300 lbs
Cockpit Size: 51″ x 22″
Hull Material: Polyethylene
- 10 ft. 6 in. size is a compact package designed to fit a wide variety of paddlers
- Easy-to-paddle, efficient, sit-inside design with long waterline offers excellent speed and tracking
- Updated, slimmer hull shape paddles more efficiently than previous model, but is still just as stable
- Patented Phase 3® AirPro seating system provides adjustable comfort and supports your lower back while keeping you cool
- Updated dashboard is outfitted with a removable dry box, 2 cup holders and recess for the Wilderness Systems lithium battery (sold separately)
- SlideTrax™ and 2 mounting platforms let you mount various accessories like a phone holder, fishing rod holder or camera mount (accessories not included)
- Thigh pads provide a place to rest your legs for all-day comfort; Slidelock XL foot braces can be moved while you’re seated for a custom fit
- Orbix hatch with sealed bulkhead provides dry storage for plenty of gear; configurable deck bungee rigging provides space to secure dry bags
- Replaceable skid plate helps protect the stern
- Rigid handles help make the kayak comfortable to carry