The 110 Folding Hunter is a traditional favorite! Buck’s Folding Hunter was created in 1963 when Al Buck decided that a revolutionary lockblade knife was needed by outdoorsmen who wanted a sturdy knife but did not want to carry a long fixed-blade knife. He was right and the result proved to be the key to the company’s future. The challenge was to combine the strengths of other folding knives with locking mechanisms into a good-looking, reliable product. It wasn’t easy, but after a series of refinements, the Model 110 was unveiled. Within six months, this innovation was the hottest knife in the industry. The Folding Hunter, after over 50 years, is still one of America’s best-selling knives.
- Easy to open with a nail notch on the blade
- Lock back mechanism locks the blade open for reliable strength and safety
- Genuine ebony wood handle inlays
- High-quality, protective, genuine leather sheath included
- One of the world’s best selling knives for over 50 years
Closed Length: 4.875″
Blade Type: Clip Point
Clip Blade Length: Clip: 3.75″
Handle Material: Genuine Ebony
Weight: 7.2 oz.
Steel Type: 420HC Stainless Steel