Easy to Maneuver
With a compact design that’s easy to maneuver both on and off the water, the Wilderness Systems A.T.A.K. 120 sit-on-top kayak offers a customizable platform, wind-shedding deck and great stability.
The award-winning design of the A.T.A.K. 140 is now available in a compact package for increased manageability both on-and-off the water. The A.T.A.K. 120 is a continuation of the 140, maintaining all the core attributes that have set a new standard for fishing kayaks – an open customizable platform, unmatched stability, and a wind-shedding deck – yet the 120 brings an entirely new set of specialized performance attributes to the table. Rocker has been increased to better negotiate moving water, and a secondary transducer scupper has been added to accommodate electronics (including side-scanning technologies) while utilizing the Helix MD™ Motor Drive (sold separately). Additionally, a new quick-release cam lever now allows the AirPro MAX seat to be adjusted fore/aft on-the-fly.
Length: 12′ 3″
Deck Height: 16″
Weight: 86 lbs.
Capacity: 400 lbs
Hull Material: Polyethylene
- Stable, rudder-ready design has an enhanced rocker shape that negotiates moving water efficiently
- Secondary transducer scupper accommodates electronics such as side-scanning instruments while you’re simultaneously using the optional Helix MD motor drive (sold separately)
- AirPro MAX seat with extended travel can be raised or lowered; it features a quick-release cam lever that allows fore/aft adjustments on the fly
- Flex Pod OS removable console accommodates electronics, battery or optional motor drive propulsion
- Large stern storage well with adjustable shockcord rigging; bow storage well with hood cover
- SlideTrax rails let you attach optional accessories; accessories not included